Vanity Studios are pleased to announce that we will be resuming business as of the 4th of July in accordance with government guidelines. On re-opening we will be introducing a number of safety measures to ensure that both staff and clients are protected during this time. These are small procedures that will not in anyway affect your session or the quality of work produced but we ask for your co-operation in following the new policies for beauty/ salon services, as recommended by the government. Below is a list of procedures in that will be in place for the forthcoming months.
- We will be limiting the number of people in the space at any one time. If you are already in the diary, we may ask you to alter your appointment slightly to allow us to space out the sessions accordingly.
- As we are limiting our numbers, we will have to be meticulous with our timings. If you arrive early, we may ask you to come back at your allocated time slot and if you arrive 10 minutes late or more we may not be able to see you.
- Family/ group bookings may be asked to stagger their hair and makeup sessions or opt to go straight into photography.
- We will be using a touch-free infrared thermometer to check temperatures on arrival. If your temperature is over 37.5C or you have flu-like symptoms, we will not be able to proceed with your session.
- All clients will be asked to use sanitiser on arrival and when moving from one section to another.
- As ever, we will be using disposable or sterilised tools for each appointment.
- Work surfaces, client waiting area and the studio space will be cleaned in between each session.
- Creative Staff will be wearing gloves and visors to do hair and makeup. Gloves will be disposed of in between each client.
- If you have travelled from abroad, please make sure you have rescheduled your appointment for at least 14 days after you arrive in the UK.
- Refreshments will be available in disposable cups but we recommend you bring bottled water with you.
Vanity Studios will endeavour to provide it’s usual upbeat, positive and professional atmosphere while we navigate our way through these unprecedented times. Those of you already in the diary or awaiting a time slot, we will be in touch in the next few weeks to arrange a session that suits you. We will be as flexible as we can, as we understand that planning ahead at the moment can be somewhat difficult but we will make it work, regardless of circumstances. We are sincerely looking forward to getting back to the studio and creating some incredible images with you. Please continue to take care of yourselves and those around you and we will see you soon!